Tuesday, August 23, 2011

What Do You Get When Shame Eats Too Much Stupidity? A Pointless Blog Post.




Okay, so I know you've all been waiting anxiously by your computer, shouting at the screen for something amazing to pop up. This isn't it, but I thought you could kill some time while you waited.

It's quotable quotes day! ::throws confetti::

I didn't have anything really earth-shattering to blog about today. Honestly, between trying to post on this site and 2 others, as well as return a jillion emails and play on the social networking sites, my brain hurts. So, for today, I thought it'd be fun to pick a few random quotes that mean little to nothing...unless useless quoting somehow fuels your muse. In which case, You're Welcome.

Some of my favorite tv/movie quotes:


It's the so-called "normal" guys who always let you down. Sickos never scare me. Least they're committed. ~Selina Kyle AKA Catwoman. Batman Returns.

The following are brought to you, courtesy of one of my all-time favs, Steel Magnolias.

Ouiser, you sound almost chipper. What happened today - you run over a small child or something? ~Clairee Belcher

What's the matter with you these days, M'Lynn? You got a reindeer up your butt? ~Ouiser Boudreaux

He is a boil on the butt of humanity! ~Ouiser Boudreaux

There's so much static electricity in this room, I pick up everything but boys and money. ~Truvy

Then there's King of the Hill. Oh, how I miss thee, Hill family.


That boy ain't right. ~Hank Hill

This taste like turtles. ~Bobby Hill

Hoo-yeah! ~Peggy Hill

Look at that one, bouncing around in front of God and everyone. Would it kill a tree if she wore a bra? ~Hank Hill

This is what happens when shame eats too much stupidity! ~Dale Gribble

Let's not forget Juno!


I'm already pregnant, so what other kind of shenanigans could I get into? ~Juno MacGuff

You better pay for that pee-stick when you're done with it. Don't think it's yours just because you marked it with your urine! ~Rollo

Juno: I mean, can't we just, like, kick this old school? Like, I have the baby, put it in a basket and send it your way, like, Moses and the reeds?
Mark Loring: Technically, that would be kicking it Old Testament.

You should've gone to China, you know, 'cause I hear they give away babies like free iPods. You know, they pretty much just put them in those t-shirt guns and shoot them out at sporting events. ~Juno MacGuff

That ain't no Etch-A-Sketch. This is one doodle that can't be un-did, Homeskillet. ~Rollo

No comments:

Post a Comment