|I <3 Book Bloggers!!!|
With Haven's ARC tour wrapping up, I wanted to take a moment and say a few things.
First of all, thanks to everyone who's participated in one form or another:
1) Those of you who commented (sometimes daily) along the tour stops, I love your enthusiasm. It drives us writers to create and strive to give readers a story worth their time.
2) My wonderful and supportive friends who tweeted and re-tweeted (sometimes multiple times a day), I love you guys. You are the most amazing and encouraging people on earth. I know it's tough because most of you are writers yourselves, and taking time from marketing and story-telling is a huge sacrifice. I love you guys.
3) To everyone who has bought the book, y'all are priceless. I truly hope you enjoy it. But even if you don't, I appreciate your taking a chance regardless. I couldn't do this without you guys.
4) Those of you who've taken the time to leave reviews and ratings, if you're anything like me, it's a challenge to sum a book and its qualities in a single post. I appreciate your effort!
5) Finally, I want to offer a special thanks to book bloggers. Those people who took time out of their lives to participate in promoting an author they didn't even know. Without book bloggers, authors, especially new/indie/small press authors, wouldn't do nearly so well. Your guys' constant participation and promotion means the world to writers. Thanks for doing what you do :)
I especially want to thank Julie at A Tale of Many Reviews for hosting the tour! You did an amazing job. I can't thank you enough!!!
Julie is also the last stop on the tour. She has the grand prize giveaway consisting of some "Thanks for participating in my tour" swag. There are 5 days left to enter. The swag bag, or box rather, consists of: a trunk similar to the one Ashton found in the attic, a charm bracelet with charms representative of different things in the story, a signed (personalized, if the winner wants) copy of the book, and two bookmarks. Click here to enter. The contest ends 10/12/11 at 12:01AM CDT.