Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Willows: Haven is officially live...


This is the full cover, by the way! Pretty sweet, huh? Neil Noah is a genius.

In celebration of my debut novel going live, I'm thinking something fun might be in the works. Now, mind you, this is the eBook going live. Paperback will be up at the end of the month. Speaking of which, y'all should keep up with my ARC tour here. And you should all go follow A Tale of Many Reviews for being amazing and hosting this blessed event!

So, here's what I'm thinking. How about a couple of FREE eBooks? All you have to do is comment here and give Haven a shout out on Twitter, Facebook, Goodreads...whatever you're a part of and link it in your comment. Please don't forget to add your email in there so I can let you know if yo win! I'll give you guys 48 hrs to see what goes down, and then I'll use random.org to select TWO winners. Simple right?

So don't make me look like I have no friends and only like two people comment. Not that I wouldn't appreciate those two ;)

Ready. Set. GO!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this book cover, girl! Wow. That is FABULOUS. Can't wait to hold that puppy. Yep, I'm one of those tactile kind of readers. Looking forward to watching your rise to success! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book sounds so good, and the whole cover looks awesome. Following the arc tour! Gave a shout out on goodreads, under September releases. http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/628233

    candicerjames [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I think it's pretty funny that we're both now releasing our books and have the same blog background. Weird!
    xoxo
    -Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Sonia, and congrats to you as well! That's too funny. You know what they say about great minds ;) Shoot me a link to your book if you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete