Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Nifty Thrifty: Want a FREE Bookmark?

I finally got around to getting an authorly mailing address. Not that any of you are creepers, but I wasn't in favor of plastering my home address for all the world to see.

In honor of making this business-minded commitment, I thought we'd celebrate with something free ... like bookmarks!

For a limited time (don't ask me how long; I have no idea yet), I'm giving away bookmarks to whomever wants one. All you have to do is send me a self-addressed stamped envelope with your name on it and voila! Insta-bookmark!

Be sure to check postage when sending your SASE. This is open to everyone, but keep in mind, shipping is different if you're outside the US :)

Mail your envelope to:

Hope Collier
1890 Star Shoot Parkway
Suite 170-133
Lexington, KY 40509

Limit two per household, please, unless you have good reason for wanting extras. If so, just slip a note in. If you have any special requests such as wanting it signed or personalized, include that info as well.

Happy (and effectively marked) reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment