Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 16--30 Day Music Challenge

Day sixteen: a song that you used to love but now hate

This is getting tricky on me. I'm not sure the best way to apply this to my writing. I don't even have this issue in my personal life. When I find something I love, it pretty much sticks with me forever. I'm a consistent type of gal.

With my story, the best I can think of would be a song that Ashton loved, but it was somehow associated with a negative incident. Nothing can quite ruin a song like something bad happening with it. I have songs from fifteen years ago that incite bizarre feelings in me because of something I did or read while listening to them.

Anyway, the first song that popped into mind relates to Ashton seeing the effect she has on a certain someone in her life...

Plumb--Stranded ***Love this version, BTW.

No comments:

Post a Comment