Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 18--30 Day Music Challenge

Day eighteen: a song that you wish you heard on the radio

Such an easy challenge on one hand. There are tons of songs I think should be played on the radio. On the other, it's practically impossible to choose just one.

Hmmm...

I think Silversun Pickups should get a LOT more airtime. I mean, they're completely awesome in every sense of the word.

Florence + the Machine is another choice. She has the most unique, amazing, and haunting voices I've ever heard.

I'm sure Adele is frequently played on one station or another, but I'd love more folks to have the opportunity to experience her soulful tunes.

Naturally I'd LOVE to hear *anything* from Luke Asher! Again, go to iTunes and get his album. FAB stuff there.

Okay, after listening to it, I have to go with F+tM. This chick is wrapped up in every part of my life.

Florence + the Machine--Drumming Song

No comments:

Post a Comment