Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 4--30 Day Music Challenge

Day four: a song that makes you sad.

This is a really tough call. While Haven is nowhere near a depressing story in which everyone dies (or ends up wishing they were dead), there are a few scenes that are emotionally toiling.

The scene that stands out most, I can't post the song, because I don't have access to it. So, given that restriction, I'm going to go with The Fray.

This is the song I hear when Ashton is standing in the cemetery, preparing to bury her father. The song itself isn't necessarily sad, but the connotation I make between it and the scene is enough that I can't hear it when I'm not writing.

Crap ::sniffles:: I need a tissue.

The Fray--That's Enough for Now




***Correction*** The song I don't have access to is Luke Asher--The Hearts God Made and the Fools Who Break Them. Man, what a song. Go to iTunes! You'll be happy, I promise! http://www.myspace.com/lukeasher/music

No comments:

Post a Comment